Hi! Welcome to my page!
First of all, my profile picture isn't fully mine. I did everything but the naked lines. Those were done by kara-uchiha. This Persona is based on my Fursona, Nightwhispers.
I started DA on Feb 19 2012. I have NEVER taken art lessons except for the cruddy ones at my private school, so, yes, I am a self-taught artist. I prefer to draw animals, plants, and inanimate objects since my human art is absolutely horrid. For digital art, I use Paint and GIMP. I love photography, writing, music, art, cheerleading, and many other things that I'm too lazy to list right now.
I go on ourworld, Chickensmoothie, mweor, etc. My ID on mweor is #113817, and my username on CS is the same as on here. I also have an Instagram, yoru_sasayaki.
There are many deviants that inspire me. They include Pacthesis, Nummyz, Nyctra, EisElementarWolf, CosmicUnicorn, Iris-Angelus, and ~Teloka. Pretty much everyone in my favs.
I am a Caucasian female and a straight one at that, though I hold no grudges against those of you who aren't. I'm a Southern Baptist Christian, which I am proud to state. You can call me Nightwhispers, Yoru, Yorukitty, or even Night, but please don't ask me my real name. I will only make that public when/if I feel the need to. My age is also information that I am reluctant to put out there. All you need to know is that I am between 14 and 18 as of right now. My astrological sign is Taurus, and I was born during a new moon. I am fond of Purple, Blue, Black, and White, though the prior two are my most favorite. I use Firefox and like the Google search engine.
I have Iatrophobia, Noctocomephobia, Athazagoraphobia, and Misophobia amongst other things, including a strong anxiety disorder, OCD, and ADHD. But, who would we be without our flaws, right?
It's important for me to try and remain positive about things, especially with others. In fact, I like to devote my life to making others smile and laugh as well as express in words what they cannot. I like helping others, so, if you ever need support, feel free to message me on any websites. ^^
Random Things About Me:
• I like to drink dill pickle juice.
• I bite my fingernails, but I'm trying to quit.
• I love cats.
• I like certain things, such as my appearance, to be my version of perfect.
• I am a girl that laughs at things that happened in animes I watched months ago.
• I'm scared of being alone in the dark.
• I'm the kind of person that ignores problems, becomes numb to them, smiles like I'm intoxicated with laughing gas. I don't deal with them, I forget and shove them away. When I wake back up, when I become aware of them again, it's like leaving a dream and entering a nightmare. So, let me have my fake world. Don't take that away from me.
• I'm fine with bugs as long as they stay away from me.
• I think snakes are cute.
• I am the kind of person that freaks out when an rp isn't active for a day.
• I hate deleting my messages and texts because I feel like I'm deleting history.
• My hands spaz when I get overly excited.
• I'm the type of person who wants to help everyone who feels lonely and incomplete, but I know I can't, and that makes me sad.
• I have spaz attacks over changes.
• I have a tune for most of the passwords I use to help remember them.
• I'm often the last one to post in a dying roleplay, unfortunately.
• I am afraid of grasshoppers and catfish, but would love to one day hug a shark.
• Dr. Pepper is sacred juice. Period.
• I always drink milk with breakfast.
• Whatnot is an awesome word, and whatnot.
• I'm weird, and I like being weird around random strangers.
• I make OCs for every character in an anime so the others won't get lonely.
• I cry when a fictional character that I love dies.
• I am a cheerleader, but, once upon a time, I was the girl in the bleachers who read a book during pep rallies.
• I'm a bit of a grammar nazi.
• I use the name 'Emma' instead of my real name in reader inserts.
• I'm a failure at tying cherry stalks with my tongue.
• I always prefer chocolate over vanilla.
• If I don't stop now, this list will go on forever.
"The life of a lamb is no less precious than that of a human being. The more helpless the creature is, the more it is entitled to protection from the cruelty of humans." ~Gandhi
"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly." ~Langston Hughes
"Don’t quit when the tide is lowest, For it’s just about to turn; Don’t quit over doubts and questions, For there’s something you may learn. Don’t quit when the night is darkest For it’s just a while ‘til dawn; Don’t quit when you’ve run the farthest, for the race is almost won. Don’t quit when the hill is steepest, For your goal is almost nigh; Don’t quit, for you’re not a failure until you fail to try." ~ Jill Wolf
"The purpose of life is a life of purpose." ~ Robert Byrne
"To be overcome by the fragrance of flowers is a delectable form of defeat." ~ Beverley Nichols
"Blue is the only color which maintains its own character in all its tones…it will always stay blue; whereas yellow is blackened in its shades, and fades away when lightened; red when darkened becomes brown, and diluted with white is no longer red, but another color – pink." ~ Raoul Dufy
"Without black, no color has any depth. But if you mix black with everything, suddenly there’s shadow – no, not just shadow, but fullness. You’ve got to be willing to mix black into your palette if you want to create something that’s real." ~ Amy Grant
"I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't." ~ Unknown
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place." ~ Unknown
"Itachi Uchiha: A man who sacrificed everything for his village and his beloved little brother even thought he had to play the bad guy. That's a true ninja." ~ Unknown
"You and I are flesh and blood. I'm always going to be there for you, even if it's only as an obstacle for you to overcome. Even if you do hate me. That's what big brothers are for." ~Itachi Uchiha
"You never have to forgive me. No matter what happens to you from here on out, I will always love you." ~Itachi Uchiha
"When a person… has something important they want to protect… that's when they can become truly strong." ~Haku
"Moping around filled with sadness and sorrow...what will come of it? Even dead people can do that. However...I'll live and stand on my own two legs. If we are to die one day, wouldn't it be better to have no regrets? I'm not saying that getting revenge for predecessors is an admirable thing. This is all just a pastime of mine. It is a game that could be won by either...those guys or I as the Earl of Phantomhive. Even though I was put in an abyss of despair, a place likened to heck...a chance as thin as a spider's thread was sent to me offering the choice to crawl out. I decided not to give up and reached for it. We humans have that strength. Though...grasping it or not is up to the person." ~ Ciel Phantomhive
"No. I am one hell of a butler." ~ Sebastian Michaelis
"Before, I didn't get to go outside like this all the time, so now every day's lots of fun! I can come in contact with trees and insects...and people too. But at first I was frightened. It's really hard for me to touch something without breaking it." ~ Finnian
"Isn't this crab... CRABtivating?" ~ Tamaki
"That's an intriguing notion, in its own way." ~ Kyoya
“We’re gonna go find something more entertaining!” ~ Hikaru and Kaoru
"I think it's fun to know the person little by little through looking at their personality." ~Haruhi
'For every time you change the past to set things right for me.... I'll jump back in time...and set things right for us.' ~Xolga, Pacthesis